Thursday, September 14, 2017

Shabby Chic Tea Stamped Card

Well now that Watercolor Week is over, I'm going back to my shabby chic/mixed media roots for ya'll. 


There's a whole new challenge up at the Fusion blog and I absolutely LOVED the soft romance of all those purple and pink blooms pouring out of the adorable polka dotted teacup. 

 
If you've never played along at Fusion, I love it because you have options. You can either choose to play along with the sketch, or you can choose to be inspired by the image, OR you can mash 'em both together and create a true fusion.

I chose to use both the sketch and the image for my card. I stamped and colored the pretty little teacup from STAMPlorations Always Tea Time Set and also added in a sweet sentiment from the Strong Women set. 


I used some vintagey patterned papers and then added a swath of flowers to complete my look. 

Pssst - if you are interested in either of these stamp sets, you can get them for 20% off in the STAMPstore by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout.

It feels good to have a little shabby chic play time under my belt again!

I hope you'll head on over to Fusion and play along!! :)

9 comments:

  1. wow! thats so pretty :) i love the elegant tea cup and all the wonderful layers
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ever so feminine and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card full of sweetness!Love your interpretation of the fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous and every detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning!! I love the flowers and that tea cup is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this tea cup is GORGEOUS! I love this feminine design!

    ReplyDelete